LSAR Office is closed to walk-in SUPPORT. curbside, email, and phone support are available monday - friday 8:30am - 5:00pm! This page will be updated with current information for lake superior area REALTORS OPERATIONS.
Call-in/email Hours Only:
- 2/26 Treasury Provides Rent Relief Guidelines
- 2/18 PPP for Second-Draw Borrowers
- 2/17 NAR Commends White House Extension of Forbearance & Foreclosure Protections
- 2/1 Window to the Law: Making your Workplace COVID-Safe
- 1/21 Housing Providers FAQs - Housing providers have special considerations when it comes to their residents.
- 12/22 Realtors Help Secure Rental Assistance
- 12/21 December 2020 COVID-19 Relief Package Analysis
- IRS Employee Retention Credit
- HUD COVID-19 Page
- Freddie Mac COVID-19 Latest Updates
- Fannie Mae COVID-19 Latest Updates
- Coronavirus Guidance: Commercial Real Estate - Resources to help guide REALTORS® specializing in commercial as they navigate the changing landscape in the industry.
- REALTOR Guides - Answers to your questions on keeping business moving
- Virtual Showings and Virtual Tours - Resources and best practices to keep business moving forward while social distancing
- Daily Report of Impact of COVID-19 on Real Estate Showings
- Resources for Property Owners - Growing list of resources for property owners
- Resources and Guidance for Employers
- Coronavirus Appraiser's Discussion and Resource Page - Hosted by OREP to help appraisers stay informed and connected
- Small Business Administration PPP FAQ
Minnesota REALTORS COVID-19 Page
- 12/29 MN DEED Update: New Federal Stimulus Legislation
- 4/27 Continuing Ed Express Approved for Remote Proctoring!
- 3/20 PA COVID Amendment - Newly developed form by MNR to help you and your clients in creating an extension of the PA deadlines for COVID-19 related events
- MN Unemployment Step-by-Step Guide for Self-Employed Individuals - Benefits now available through 3/14/21.
- FAQ - Ongoing answers to your questions about conducting business in Minnesota
- MNR Showing & Open House Considerations
- Mandatory Preparedness Plan Resources
- Stay Safe Guidance For Businesses & Organizations
- 2/18 Gov. Evers signs Assembly Bill 2 - Cuts taxes for business taking PPP Loan
- 5/22 Best Practices for In-Person Open Houses
- 5/1 Property Showing Guidelines - Created by WRA legal team to outline recommendations while showing property
- Showings & Inspections Safety Commitment Form - Created to address contractual concerns relating to the coronavirus and to assist in the implementation of the governor’s "safer at home" order
- COVID-19 Commercial Addendum - Offers more open-ended approach to extensions, delays and terminations resulting from coronavirus
- Coronavirus Provisions Form- Address challenges parties currently under contract may be experiencing in their transaction due to the pandemic
- WI Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Page - Benefits now available through 3/14/21.
- WEDC Business Reopen Guidelines
- Gov. Evers Mandatory Face Covering Executive Order FAQ
- Gov. Evers EO #94 Relating to Actions to Protect Family, Friends, Neighbors from COVID-19
- WI Rental Assistance and Program
Lake Superior Area REALTORS Hot Links:
- 12/31 Phase 3: SLC Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grants
- 12/4 Bayfield County Restriction on Public Gatherings
- 12/3 WLSSD Places Hold on I&I until July 1, 2021
- LSAR Daily Report of Impact of COVID-19 on Real Estate Showings
- Open Houses & Overlapping Appointments - Helps address CDC and Department of Health recommendations
- LISC Rural Relief Small Business Grants
- 3/16 Letter from LSAR President Doug Kman
- LSAR Staff Contacts
- LSAR Vendor Contacts
- Online Real Estate Continuing Education Links
Hold-No Showings Rule Temporarily Suspended (3/23/20)
Effective immediately, we are temporarily suspending Lake Superior Area MLS’s rule requiring availability for showings in Active status. If your seller is not comfortable scheduling showings for their property because of the COVID-19 threat, you may decline showings but leave the property in Active status. However, we do require that you disclose in Public Remarks that you are not accepting showings at this time. We also ask that you revise the showings calendar in ShowingTime to block scheduling for the property and notify any already confirmed appointments if you wish to cancel them. This rule suspension will remain in effect indefinitely. We will post here when the situation improves and the rule is put back into effect.
4031 Grand Avenue
Duluth, MN 55807