- We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by e-mail (for example, your domain name, your e-mail address, and what pages you visit); and
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
We use this information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools, such as our weekly e-newsletter.
- Notify you of updates to our sites.
- Notify you of relevant products and services.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Occasionally compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware (such as an Affiliates list or OA list.)
- Track usage of our sites.
LSAR does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses, but may provide you with on-line informational or marketing messages that have been approved by LSAR for the purposes described in Part 4 of this policy. We do provide LSAR members with member rosters containing business information (office address, office phone, etc.). We also sell mailing labels to individuals who request them. Only office mailing addresses are provided. Per a directive from the LSAR Board of Directors, a member’s e-mail address is never provided as part of a roster request.
We will not share, sell or provide other information about you to third parties. We may forward their messages to you if we find that their products would beneficial to you personally or professionally.
- Credit information that you provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services will only be used to process the transactions you request. We do not hold this information on file. This information is not sold, shared, or traded.
- We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
- We utilize a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your Communication Preferences by contacting Maranda DeSanto at LSAR. She can be reached by e-mail at Maranda@daar.com or via phone at 218-728-5676.
4031 Grand Avenue
Duluth, MN 55807